« Home 

Saturday, October 22, 2005 

Up and Running

Well, just started the blog today. Everyone who cares or doesn't care will probably be hearing about the weird and exciting things that happen in my life. I think it's better to get out whats inside of you, so you don't hold a grudge or get all clammed up about a certain issue. Let it out with friends or a even a blog like this. Well, that was the interesting tip of the day from my quiver of knowledge that seems to be getting smaller everyday. Most of you know or should know that I am the biggest lover of golf the world will ever see. I play it almost everyday that's how much I love it. I'm going in about 10 min. so let's hope that I do well. If you see that I put an angry little blog on here, I might of had a bad day at golf.

Another thing that gets me is team games. I play soccer, right? The problem is that you get mad at your teammates for playing badly and they kind of ignore you and just keep going. It makes me so mad, that is why I like golf so much. If I hit a bad shot, I can blame it on me and know it's my fault. In soccer, we lose and you can't really blame it on anyone. Everyone did badly or somewhat close to it. Think about trying golf, it's good game to pick up...