« Home | Up and Running » 

Sunday, October 23, 2005 

Yesterday

Had fun yesterday playing golf, lots of fun. I played with J. Vansteenburgh who goes to my school. Good competition but I finally took the upper hand and won. I guess you could say we were playing against each other. We might have just been playing for fun...I thought it was competition...hmm. Anyways, after he left I stayed and played another nine holes just because I needed to fix soemthing in my game. Good thing I did because now I think I got it down, finishing the day with 4 birdies, 3 pars, and a bogey. Now that's a fun day.

Big ebay person if you didn't know. Spend half of my online time looking around on Ebay trying to find good deals. I would say I am a pretty good little ebayer. I don't think I have a lost an auction for an item I really needed. I'm still waiting for some irons that I bought to arrive. The guy took forever in shipping them and then sends me an email that says "there was a problem with my bank account." What's that all about? Well, we'll see for sure. They are suppose to be here on Wednesday soooooooo I can't wait!

I'm a big ebayer myself. Buying, selling, browsing... Next time you're there, please look me up. I've always got godies for sale..

My username on ebay is john14124

Post a Comment