« Home | Debate » | Isn't It Weird? » | Yesterday » | Up and Running » 

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 

New Add-on

I'm going to start putting up a daily quote. So if any of you are interested in weird or fascinating that people have said over the years, here's your chance. I just love to find good quotes. It's sort of like an accomplishment for me when I get something that I really wanted. The debate paper I talked about earlier that was due a few days ago. I made a B! This class is pretty hard and I been making C+'s to B-'s on everything in it. I think I have a B- now which is my goal to keep for the rest of the semester. I get A's in every other class, but this one challenges me like crazy.



Back to Ebay, you will not believe what came! The nike blade irons showed up on the front door! I love it. Waiting and waiting for these to come and there they were in all their glory. You can tell that I am
obsessed with golf. All of you people out there are probably just looking at these irons and shrugging your shoulders saying "so what." Well, it's important to me. LOL It's addictive I tell you. Once you're hooked, you are hooked. Have a good day! Hope you enjoy the daily quotes!