« Home | Made it » | We're Off!! » | Is that a 10 and 0 Record??? » | Over the weekend... » | Where have I been! » | Great time... » | Till 7:00! » | Now that's different... » | BAM Baby! » | GAMEDAY » 

Monday, November 28, 2005 

Back, back, back again

Alright, I made it home safely...and had a great vacation at Hilton Head to celebrate Thanksgiving. Of course we had had a gigantic meal served and then we watched some Christmas movies. It was overall just a awesome time. Now you are asking what now?

I have today off from school so I still need to get some stuff done. First on the agenda...I have to write a script, you all are just kind of smirking and saying "everyone can do that." The problem is that the script is 30 min long. Eye Curumba! Exactly. That's nuts. So instead of doing nothing all day, I have to come up with something funny and it has to make sense. That might be a hard one.



What else happened? We put up all of our Christmas decorations yesterday. That was fun too, turned on the Christmas music and put up the Christmas tree, lights, garland, and decorations. It's time to move on to Christmas. See I'm a little different than most people when shopping for gifts; I do it on Ebay. It's easy, fast, and you can find the gift fast at a cheaper price than at a store. Try it out this Christmas and hope for snow.....

Oh yeah...Colts play tonight versus the Steelers...Monday Night Football BABY!!