« Home | Where have I been! » | Great time... » | Till 7:00! » | Now that's different... » | BAM Baby! » | GAMEDAY » | Random Facts... » | Cookin' Up A Storm » | Wow, busy! » | Work, Work, Play » 

Sunday, November 20, 2005 

Over the weekend...

What happened over the weekend you ask? Well.................let me tell you. It was so pleasant. Right...so here's what happened. I signed up to go on a trip with my orchestra to play in some kind of festival. I was kind of made to do it, so I wasn't really looking forward to it. Anyway, after school we left at 3:00 to go to the place. The problem with this whole dealio is that you practice with a random orchestra that has never played together, for 2 days, and then you have a concert. Nuts...well your right. I still went, having never done the experience. We got there, had auditions, and then practiced. Not ordinary practice, but practicing for 3 hours straight. After that we would drive an hour home and then sleep.


Next Day...I wake up at 6:30 a.m. to get ready for the day because we leave at 7:45. Stink. So I get there on time and take the drive 1 hour to the place. Boring bus ride because everyone was still kind of tried. We get there and break up into groups to continue practicing our music. After that we had rehearsals which would be another whopping 2 hours. BREAK FOR LUNCH. This was when I had the most fun. Probably some of the funniest things I have ever laughed at, right then. That could only last so long...back to rehearsal. Another 2 hours! Good lands. I finally got through it, so now I can say that I've done that experierance...yea. BREAK FOR DINNER. Funny things happened here too, lots of fun. Problem, it could only last so long. Went back to play for concert, sounded great. Finally over, thank heavens. After that I fell asleep on the bus ride home...don't forget it's a hour drive...yea. Get home and collapsed on the bed. Wow. What a day...what a day.