« Home | Now that's different... » | BAM Baby! » | GAMEDAY » | Random Facts... » | Cookin' Up A Storm » | Wow, busy! » | Work, Work, Play » | Big Problem » | Crazy...just crazy » | New Add-on » 

Thursday, November 10, 2005 

Till 7:00!

I was Student Body Vice President last year, and it was a blast. There we're things I didn't love though...flagraising, being serious, etc. I am a really down-to-earth kind of guy that loves to make people laugh. I can be serious, but it's not how people know me. As SB Vice I was kind of the star of the stage; I made my own scripts for my part, and the crowd would laugh their heads off. The problem with all of it? It's over! That was last year. I can't get up on stage and make people laugh anymore; I'm chained to my chair in auditorium just listening.

I decided not to run because the disadvantage of SB Vice is that it takes up all your time. Soooo, I decided to skip that and just run for class president. I won. I knew I would because of my reputation as SB Vice. I think if you're funny and you can lead people...people want you in charge. (Great Einstein thought--yeah right) The big deal with class president this year is that I have to come up with a get together called the JR-SR. It's like a dance, but no dancing...it's really formal. You get the idea. So it takes all year to come up with this a theme and plans for the night. I was stuck at school till 7:00 planning this. The thing is in April! Oh well. I wonder who I will take??