« Home | Well, they won again, who would have thought... » | Umm...yeah these are cool... » | What I'm Reading...for class » | What to write about... » | Back, back, back again » | Made it » | We're Off!! » | Is that a 10 and 0 Record??? » | Over the weekend... » | Where have I been! » 

Monday, December 05, 2005 

Check out a great site


There is a great site you can check out called Accuradio. It's got almost every genre of music you can think of: Classical, Easy Listening, Christmas, and of course the other stuff, but this is only what I like to listen to. It has thousands of songs for each genre, it's like unlimited music at your fingertips all for the low price of being free. It's that simple. It's great music, and I hope you enjoy. Now that my car salesman moment has gone by; I hope you'll listen to it all the time. Who doesn't love Christmas Music??