« Home | Work, Work, Play » | Big Problem » | Crazy...just crazy » | New Add-on » | Debate » | Isn't It Weird? » | Yesterday » | Up and Running » 

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 

Wow, busy!

Sorry I didn't write the past couple of days, my diehard fans out there were going crazy over the weekend. Well, I'm back. I did my first debate on Monday in front of the class. I felt like I just rambled and rambled about who knows what, Judicial Activism this and Judicial Activism that. People say I won the debate vs my opponent. He told me before we started that he didn't feel that well, too bad, my advatage. Anyway, we don't find out who win untils he gives back our grades. I don't think that will be happening soon for a while because we still have to go through the whole class and watch them each debate.

I then had to study for Nomencalture last night for Chemistry. Good lands, our teacher advises us over and over to make flashcards early and memorize all the polyatomic ions. I kind of brushed it off, but when it came to last night studying, I was dead. Good news-I got it all memorized. Bad news-it's in my brain on a loose string about to break. We'll see what happens. Oh Happy Halloween! To late though...


"Happy Halloween"

Nice King quote! I love that one...

Post a Comment