« Home | Check out a great site » | Well, they won again, who would have thought... » | Umm...yeah these are cool... » | What I'm Reading...for class » | What to write about... » | Back, back, back again » | Made it » | We're Off!! » | Is that a 10 and 0 Record??? » | Over the weekend... » 

Thursday, December 08, 2005 

It Might Be Canceled...


There is a small chance, a very very small chance that school will be canceled tomorrow. It has been raining freezing rain for the past 5 hours and it won't stop until 6 in the morning. Hey, hey good news. We down South get so excited when it comes time to snow or ice our roads. Everyone goes crazy and runs to Bi-Lo and buys water and food to "hold out the storm." I'm from the North, I'm use to it for crying out loud. It just makes me laugh how people go to the extreme down here. There is a plus, long summers. Great time for golfing. Anyway, hope for ice....everywhere.

Funny thing will be, tomorrow I'll blog you guys and there will be no hint of ice anywhere. Hey it's South Carolina, radical changes happen so don't make me accountable, for sure, that it'll ice over...