« Home | Ok, I'll post something... » | Wow, that was crazy... » | I got it fair and square » | So Sore... » | Sick? Why yes... » | No Internet = No Blogtime » | No Comment... » | Stink...School's Back » | Whoa, a little harsh » | Just some things I found » 

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 

School Starts...

Well, schools back in session for us, soooo I guess that means posting some more great stuff on the blog. It's time to clear out all those random cobwebs that have been cluttering up this place. I'm back and proud of it.

I know, I know you're all probably wondering what's my favorite class, what's my favorite teacher, and what's the average lifespan of a wallaby...wait, that last one just slipped soooooo let's move on.

_________________________

Favorite Teacher: Mr. Nick

Favorite Class: Mix between Chorale and Performing Arts
_________________________

Just to point it out, think about a mix
between Chorale and Performing Arts. It's like Interpretive Dance or something...now why don't we have that...(silence)...ok, let's move on!


Anywho, soccer starts up again. Tryouts were today and I am pretty confident I did well. The only problem with this whole soccer dealio is that the same coach is going to pick me, I just know it. He has a reputation of being the worse coach. Not so bad, well hold on to your pants...because he is bad. Right. He is. He is bad. That's right, because he is. Let's also hope I don't make in on a blue or purple team because all my diehard fans out there all know my problem...


I'M COLORBLIND!! YIPEE!


Oh well, I know the coach's will make the right decision and do whatever they do. I want to add that your fan mail to me has been great, and I want to apologize if I can't reply. So much fan mail so little time, but keep sending it. You guys are great, you been a wonderful audience, and good night!!!!!!!!!!