« Home | No Internet = No Blogtime » | No Comment... » | Stink...School's Back » | Whoa, a little harsh » | Just some things I found » | A resolution kept, a book returned - 68 years later » | How we Celebrate... » | Ok, Ok I'm Back » | WHY DOES TARGET HATE CHRISTMAS? » | Power on! » 

Monday, January 23, 2006 

Sick? Why yes...

Yes, I have joined the crowd of being sick. I guess you could call it the in thing, it's pretty cool I guess. People feel sorry for you, care for you, and are concerned for you getting better. The problem with all this is that I hardly ever get sick. I get sick at most twice a year. Twice! That's it, a fever and then a sore throat. That's basically about it, nothing more, but I've gotten something that I haven't had for a long time. EAR INFECTION...yea! I'm on antibiotics for a 10 days and everything is going great, even though I have pain in my ear. I'm just here sippin on a Blenheim...havin a good old time. Wait, what is a Blenheim you ask? Well...go here to find out

http://theacf.com/blenheim/