« Home | No Comment... » | Stink...School's Back » | Whoa, a little harsh » | Just some things I found » | A resolution kept, a book returned - 68 years later » | How we Celebrate... » | Ok, Ok I'm Back » | WHY DOES TARGET HATE CHRISTMAS? » | Power on! » | Update on the Exams » 

Sunday, January 22, 2006 

No Internet = No Blogtime

Sorry I was gone for the past few days...we had this huge wind storm that knocked out our internet. The weird thing is that we had cable just no internet. Well, what to talk about. I've gotten over the Colts losing and not having it be "their" year. Still a little bitter at the Steelers for coming out of nowhere and taking it from us. Oh well.

Anyway, our ski trip for my school is coming up on this Friday and I'm pumped. I think it must run in our family because my dad loves skiing, brothers love it, and my sister love it. It's in the blood, it has to be. We have this big group go up to this mountain and ski/snowboard all day. Great, simply great.

Also, golf lessons are going awesome. I've changed a lot in my swing the past 2 weeks and it looks like it started to payoff. I also love the teacher. He is great. He can see what I need to work on, shows me with simple drills, and tapes my swing for the computer. This will probably be my only coach for the rest of my life. That's how much he understands what I need to do with my swing.

Anyway, I'm now going for the Panthers and hoping that they can beat the Seahawks and take it all the way to the Super Bowl. I don't really know why I'm going for them...basically I don't really care anymore. Poor Colts...why oh why? Man...