« Home | WHY DOES TARGET HATE CHRISTMAS? » | Power on! » | Update on the Exams » | Exams... » | Quick Update » | It Might Be Canceled... » | Check out a great site » | Well, they won again, who would have thought... » | Umm...yeah these are cool... » | What I'm Reading...for class » 

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 

Ok, Ok I'm Back

All of you were probably biting all your fingernails off because you wanted to know what I got for Christmas and the wait kept going and going. Well, you have to remember our Christmas is not on Christmas Day; it's on the day after it. We travel down on the Day after Christmas and get home around 5:00 and then we open our presents. It's great; you just can't wait until you get home to see the glimmering presents and fluffy Christmas tree.

Anyway, you just want to know what I got. Ok here we go....

-5 new t-shirts (Vote for pedro, sprite, don't mess with texas, throw what you know, and popeye)

-New dress shoes (Nice brown ones, wasn't expecting it, but I needed them)

-Golf ball Picker-Upper (Needed it because I hit golf balls by our house)

-Lots of candy and other little things

-20 questions game (you cannot stump the thing!)

-Golf glove and great golf book (these are things I really really needed, thanks)

-Tiger Woods Hat (One of my favorite gifts, TW symbol on the front, perfect for golf)

-A fixed watch, long tees, more candy (these were in my stocking)

-New Nike golf shirt (White and oh so nice)

And the moment you have all been waiting for...the big gift. What was it? Was it underwear? Was it even clothing at all? Or could it have been a new car? No, but it is an awesome gift, if I may say so myself. It is one of the things I will always need for the rest of my life.

6 HOURS OF GOLF LESSONS
(30 minutes each baby)
Hey I was excited, weren't you?