« Home | Ok, Ok I'm Back » | WHY DOES TARGET HATE CHRISTMAS? » | Power on! » | Update on the Exams » | Exams... » | Quick Update » | It Might Be Canceled... » | Check out a great site » | Well, they won again, who would have thought... » | Umm...yeah these are cool... » 

Sunday, January 01, 2006 

How we Celebrate...

So, Happy New Year to everyone. I'm sure you all did something very exciting-go watch fireworks, stay up late, party, or just watch it all on the TV. What did I do yesterday at 11:50-11:59? Oh yeah, I was asleep. Oops. Slept through the whole beginning of the new year. Now how did that happen? Ohy well, our family is changing something this year slightly. In stead of having our New Year party on New Year's Eve, we have it on New Year's Day. I don't know why...but we do. The thing you all our dieing to know is what to we do? Well, I'm so glad you are interested.

#1-Fondue...what is it? Oh baby...we might as well ask webster...A dish, especially one consisting of a melted sauce in which pieces of food, such as bread, meat, or fruit, are dipped or cooked.

You have all these people over and have these long sticks that are used for dipping. Now, you have about 10 different things to dip in...oh it's good. 20 different things to actually eat. It's probably the best party we put on. Actually, it's the only party we put on but who cares. Lot's of people come over and we "party" for a long time and laugh our heads off. Soo, that's coming up tonight. Oh baby.

On another subject, we watched a great movie last night: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It was a very funny movie in my opinion. For my humor, I kind of laugh at stuff that is so random it's hilarious, Johnny Depp played very well as Willy Wonka and they added a new twist to his character that was different from the first movie. 1st movie-Willy was a little weird, funny, he got to know each of the kids as they entered the factory, sang songs. 2nd movie-Still weird, Michael Jackson style though, which I thought was hilarious, didn't know each of the kids as much-but added a different prespective, no songs, hilarious, witty, like a kid comedian.

That's what I think. There are a lot more things I could say, but it can't be said in words. My rating...



On another subject...the Colts. What are they doing today? They play the Cardinals, who? The Cardinals? Shouldn't they be playing baseball? Whatever. All the more we should beat them. Dungy says we play to win today...in the RCA Dome! That's an advantage I would say.

"The Colts' goal is a victory, but not at the cost of remaining healthy for the playoffs, which for Indianapolis begin January 14 or 15."

Let's hope for a great game today...shall we