« Home | School Starts... » | Ok, I'll post something... » | Wow, that was crazy... » | I got it fair and square » | So Sore... » | Sick? Why yes... » | No Internet = No Blogtime » | No Comment... » | Stink...School's Back » | Whoa, a little harsh » 

Monday, August 21, 2006 

School pictures

School pictures were today, and one thing I didn't know about the whole picture thing, when you're a senior you get to look nice and where a tux, that sort of thing. They didn't tell you the secret...you only where the top half of the tux. I walked into the dressing room where they have tux's already ready for you. I'm going along and realize...oh my...no pants. Oh well, going for that open-winded effect. Umm, right. Anyway I walked out with pants much to everyone's surprise...I mean...who cares. I got the picture and that was it. Nothing fancy, just routine.

Moving on, I got this movie from the rental store and I need, of course, to make a review. The movie is titled Bat-Thumb. Sounds cute, cuddly, and entertaining. Well, all of you are wrong. The movie features real thumbs with faces just digitally-enhanced onto the faces, amazing what technology they come up with. They had nails on the back just like real thumbs, but let me tell you, it just didn't cut it as a movie.

Boring as all get out, it porbably costs 100 dollars to make, literally, it was that bad. Oh well, it was free movie night at Hollywood Video soooooooo might as well go out of the ordinary. I thought it would be hilarious. I mean it's thumbs for crying out loud. Nope, just a poor representation of a great tool.


My Rating:


P.S.-Ummm, that picture is not of me...